Go Back   Sazkursu.com > GENEL > KENDINI TANIT
KENDINI TANIT Aramiza Yeni Katilan Dostlarimiz Burada Kendilerini Tanitabilirler.

Like Tree6Beğeni

Yeni Konu aç  Cevapla

LinkBack Seçenekler Stil
Alt 07-11-2011, 01:05   #1 (permalink)
Dörtlük Üye
Üyelik tarihi: 07.11.2011
Yaş: 36
Mesajlar: 8
Tecrübe Puanı: 0 Scorpios is on a distinguished road
Standart Türkçe konuşamiyorum,Bağlama çalmayı öğrenmek istiyorum

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
Merhaba, benim ilk Bağlama saz aldıktan sonra bu web sitesi bulundu.İngilizce yazarak google.translate kullanımı bu yüzden Türkçe konuşan yok, bu yüzden eğer garip sesler I am sorry.

Ben zaten bu forumun bazı yararlı şeyler öğreniyorum ve bu büyük. İngilizce Bağlama saz hakkında bilgi bulmak çok zor.

Ben uzun yıllar, Bas gitar, gitar ve perscussion oyun ve müzik öğretmek, ben burada daha fazla bilgi ve belki de müzik ve Bağlama Saz tartışma için İngilizce konuşan bazı üyeleri karşılamak istiyoruz.

Reklam Alani
Scorpios isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Teşekkür edenler:
E_O (07-11-2011)
Reklam & Sponsor Alanı

Alt 07-11-2011, 01:46   #2 (permalink)
pinarakar - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
Üyelik tarihi: 30.11.2010
Nereden: Londra
Mesajlar: 1.896
Tecrübe Puanı: 5 pinarakar is on a distinguished road
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
MATE,
Please dont use google translator again. As its turned out into a disaster :d all words are jumbled up, no meaning, funny stuff! ...

welcome to the forum and be patient and wait until i write again tomorow.

Tthanks for joining.

Reklam Alani
admin, inan58 ve DevriMs Yorumu Beğendi.
Imza ( Signatürü )

Benim Kabem Insandir..Sevdanın Güzelliğinde,Canın cana Hasretinde,İnançlı Yürekleriyle Yananlara Selam Olsun..

pinarakar isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 07-11-2011, 20:32   #3 (permalink)
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
Hello there again.
As i said yesterday, thanks for joining. And welcome!
Im going to tell you some things about the site first, so you dont feel lost
This site is owned by ERDAL IBILI, been live for 5 years, so its not like any other sites, basically you wont find a site better anywhere. I myself learnt baglama here.

Everyone here help each other, the forum has about 50,000 resgistered people, and everyone help each other and teach other.

The reason why this forum is different and better then all others is as there are certain rules that the forum has and everyone followes these rules, if not you can get banned simple as for the benefit of everyone. But because i believe you really do want to learn baglama there should not be any issues.

Basic Forum rules are:
1. Not to get in to political or any other arguments that uses swear/discriminatory etc words.
2.Nothing religious, political, or no arguments on other believes.
3.Dont do any adverstisements of anything on the forum.
4.Dont use signatures which may upset other people or groups or societies.
5.Use appropraite avatar.
6.If a post you opened has been deleted by moderator or admin, dont re-open it.
7.On the forum do not write telephone number, msn or email adress.
8.If you have done something wrong you will be told the forum rules by the moderator in which if commited again you will be banned for a certain time.
9.You should not sign up twice. if your banned you shouldnt re register.
10.You should not write anything with harsh/swear/harrasing words etc to any users via personal message.

Finally Back to you wanting to learn baglama.
What do you know so far?
What is your knowledge so far?
Which baglama are you learning -KISA SAP/short baglama UZUN SAP-long baglama
Etc.

Hope you learn alot
Trust me there is soo much to learn here.
Welcome again.

Reklam Alani
inan58 Yorumu Beğendi
Imza ( Signatürü )

Benim Kabem Insandir..Sevdanın Güzelliğinde,Canın cana Hasretinde,İnançlı Yürekleriyle Yananlara Selam Olsun..

Teşekkür edenler:
inan58 (07-11-2011)
Alt 08-11-2011, 12:26   #4 (permalink)
Dörtlük Üye
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
Hello and thanks for the reply.
Sorry for the google translate catastrophe! I was able to use it to translate Turkish to English on this forum, and though it's far from perfect, I was able to understand a lot this way.

For Baglama Saz, I have learned some basics from just watching videos and a little about the note system that differs from a Western Chromatic scale.
I just ordered a UZUN SAP-long baglama saz and I exepct to get it today or tomorrow.

I am learning a bit more on ways to tune it now and would really like to learn some things like scales and chords particular to the instrument. - Also, I found a tuner software on this forum, but not sure how it works, do I need to use a microphone on the computer for it? I don't think tuning will be a problem though as I am experienced with other string instruments such as guitar and bass.

I work as a music teacher for Guitar, Bass and Percussion and also have a youtube channel of video lessons, as it seems to be very difficult to find instructions for Baglama Saz in English, I would like to make some instuctional videos in ENglish for the Baglama in the future after I have some experience/knowledge on the instrument.

I also have a home studio and will be incorporating the Baglama Saz in some of my recordings. I am wondering if there is a particular forum here where it is appropriate to upload links of my playing for advice on technique and comments in the future?

Ok, thanks for taking the time to respond in English, and I am glad to have found this forum.

Reklam Alani
Alt 08-11-2011, 19:21   #5 (permalink)
Sekizlik Üye
Üyelik tarihi: 21.12.2010
Yaş: 44
Mesajlar: 47
Tecrübe Puanı: 0 zapher is on a distinguished road
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
Hi Scorpios,

You may use AP Tuner sw for tuning bağlama. However you need to set up AP tuner for bağlama from "Note/Tuning Settings" menu since bağlama pitches are different from western music pitches. To compensate difference, set Transpose box to (+3)Eb.

By using this setting, "UZUN SAP" bağlama tuning is as follows;
1- Lower two strings: A4, third string: A3
2- Middle two strings: D3
3- Upper two strings: G2,G3.

Reklam Alani
zapher isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 08-11-2011, 20:01   #6 (permalink)
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
Hello Again.
First of all, good idea of translating the forum to english and learning that way, but you can also change the language on the forum below if you scroll down as shown on the picture:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is good that you have started to watch the videos, but im not sure how that works as they are turkish. here are the basics for uzun sap baglama, although i dont play uzun sap, i have some knowledge and can get the knowledge:

im hoping that your baglama/saz (by the way its not called baglama saz, you either say saz or just say baglama) ...has arrived. that way you can memorise know the notes and where each note is on the baglama. on the uzun sap of you look at the image below.:

The link is:
http://www.sazkursu.com/forum/uzun-s...l-yapimim.html

Once you know memorise, get the tecnique then you dont need to worry about that picture ever again.
Because you have music background im guessing you know how to read the notes:

For the tuner, as above friend has said that you need to download AP TUNER. and do it as he has said. you DO need a microphone other ways the sound from the baglama will not be detected by the program.

I am hoping to see your videos in english, :) But you will know that this will take time and need patience, which no doubt you will have. Baglama learning needs patience otherwise you just wont succeed.

....and "yes" on the forum we all do upload what we have done and get advise, no one on here will judge what you have played or say its "crap" but everyone will say you can do ...so and so to improve, if you record videos you can upload them to youtube and then you can open a new link like this one under "videos-benim videolarim" (my videos).. and then you will get comments.

I know i havent wrote much about theory behind uzun sap, i got lost in writing soo much, but if you ask questions then we can find answers, and i wont get lost

Good luck for know.
Hope i havent confused you.

Reklam Alani
Imza ( Signatürü )

Alt 08-11-2011, 20:44   #7 (permalink)
Dörtlük Üye
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
Thank you for the reply. I hope to get my Baglama tomorrow, so I will see how it goes with tuning, this was helpful.

Reklam Alani
pinarakar Yorumu Beğendi
Alt 08-11-2011, 20:55   #8 (permalink)
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
Im glad i helped.
When ever you get stuck and just want to ask a question.
Just ask.

Good luck.

Reklam Alani
Imza ( Signatürü )

Alt 08-11-2011, 21:53   #9 (permalink)
Dörtlük Üye
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
Pinarakar, thanks, I actually responded before I noticed your reply with the info on the notes of the Saz fretboard.

The fretboard picture is really a lot of help. Though I am not so used to using Do Re Mi... etc for note names, but C D E etc, this is no problem for me to figure out though.
I am used to using the notes not in western music (micro tones) on some fret-less instruments. And write/record with an acoustic project that is influenced by a lot of Eastern and Oriental music.

I have actually used a steel string acoustic guitar for some time now that I set up with a special string gauge and customized to get something more similar to a saz sound and tuning I think there are some tracks I have done in the past uploaded to youtube I can let you check out of that material if you are interested.

Mainly from watching the videos in Turkish, I can learn quite a bit from just watching them play for technique and posture... but of course not so much about what is being said :)

So, again, thanks for your help!

Reklam Alani
Alt 08-11-2011, 21:59   #10 (permalink)
Standart

Sosyal Sitelerde Paylas
Bu Mesajı Paylaş |
I would be happy to watch your work from the past.
Basically, if you know where each note is on the baglama,
for example do re mi fa sol la si, then the quiter and loader pitches to it. if you learn where they are then you can start of by gettin a song notes. And trying to play it for example do re mi , si si si , fa sol fa mi fa mi. example. But UZUN sap is harder then kisa sap. therefor it needs more work. it requires more time. and more more practice.

But i will be happy to watch your previous work.

Reklam Alani
Imza ( Signatürü )

Cevapla

Etiketler
ama, balama, calmayi, istemiyorum, istiyorum, konusamiyorum, konusan, orenmek, saz, turkce

Seçenekler
Stil

Yetkileriniz
Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok

BB code is Açık
Smileler Açık
[IMG] Kodları Açık
HTML-Kodu Kapalı
Trackbacks are Açık
Pingbacks are Açık
Refbacks are Açık

Tüm Zamanlar GMT +2 Olarak Ayarlanmış. Şuanki Zaman: 19:26.

Sitemiz tüm dünyaya açık, hiçbir ayrım yapmaksızın faaliyettedir. Ayrıca tüm üyeler her türlü görüşlerini önceden onay olmadan anında siteye yazabilmektedir. Her türlü sorumluluk yazan kullanıcıların kendisine aittir. Uygunsuz davranış vb. hareketler bazen site ekibinin gözünden kaçabilir. Bu yüzden uygunsuz davranış görülmesi durumunda, şikayetlerinizi iletişim bölümünden bildirirseniz, gerekli işlemler yapılacaktır. Bu site, telif hakları Copyright ©2000 - 2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd'e ait olan vBulletin® 3.8.6 scripti ile tasarlandı ve kodlandı. Ayrıca sitemiz extra Php ve Ajax -jQ- ile güçlendirildi. Arama motoru optimizasyonu ise, vBSEO kullanılarak yapılmıştır.

Style Designed By Sazkursu.com

Free Page Rank Tool Karakalem vbulletin-turko
no new posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0